*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.* Welcome in my blog *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*-+-*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.* Welcome in my blog *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

wibiya widget


How to Install Puppy Linux

DISTRO LINUX
Install Puppy Linux on USB Flash Drives
March 12, 2008 - Pradna

I would be more petentang petenteng anywhere take-linux:-D, began collecting against linux installed on dong tuk flash (read: flash drives). Are really only two choices hell, between PC with Puppy Linux LinuxOS MiniMe 2008 02:16 :-)

Because of the completeness of a program most promising natural puppy (with files under 100MB, the number of courses puppy congenital feel great!), I chose Puppy.

Puppy desktop

Iso file in Puppy can didonlod kambing.ui. If you are still the iso, can be used to diburning-image (just a reminder: not "copy data / Make copy of data).

Next:

(1) Setting the BIOS to first boot from CD-ROM
(2) Insert the CD of Puppy Linux
(3) Restart your computer
(4) blah, blah, blah (hey, if I remember the writing process!)
(5) In any case, given all the questions answered.
(6) Once the desktop appears Puppy, enjoy!
(7) At the time a debt neighbor to buy a new flash drive 1 GB (128 MB while the debt! It was actually pretty)
(8) Then click the "Menu => Settings => Universal Installer => Select USB flash drive"
Puppy Installer
(9) Again, just follow the instructions. If not obedient, until 15 minutes have installed Puppy on Flash disk.
(10) Restart your computer, change the BIOS settings to a USB HDD, USB ZIP ATO depending on the BIOS that you plan to use computers for Puppy.


You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Run Ubuntu on your Android Phone!

From Me

thanks gif Pictures, Images and Photos

gfgfgfgfg

Translate

Blog Indonesia Pictures, Images and Photos

My Profile

My photo
I'm here is an ordinary human being to develop my desire to learn Linux so I wanted to share this blog to anyone who wants to learn LINUX.

me

Generated image

ASR

Active Search Results

banner

belajar bisnis affiliasi

SEO

Free SEO Tools

saung web

Saung Web

GAYA

alexa

trafick visitor

free counters
Web hosting for webmasters