*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.* Welcome in my blog *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*-+-*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.* Welcome in my blog *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

wibiya widget


How to Install a USB WITH LINUX MINT

How to Install a USB WITH LINUX MINT



DISTRO LINUX


I can imagine that they are planning to migrate to Linux, after searching in google a lot of people using linux mint warnetnya therefore I try to download the linux mint here in the form of ISO, after arrival I tried on a praktikannya computer at home happened to CD R alternatipnya again forced to use an empty USB idly googling I also remember how to install linux with a usb finally succeeded and found its preparation is

1. Linux Mint ISO
2. USB 2 GB
3. Universal USB installer

Linux Mint you can download it here
For USB universal installer can be downloaded here
For its USB 2 GB can be purchased at your nearest store or borrow a friend

How to install Linux Mint to the USB port is very easy and simple look hana the image below



after everything is done live, rather than start the computer you usually use the dressing room with a USB CD and completed sudahyup hopefully useful.


You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Run Ubuntu on your Android Phone!

From Me

thanks gif Pictures, Images and Photos

gfgfgfgfg

Translate

Blog Indonesia Pictures, Images and Photos

My Profile

My photo
I'm here is an ordinary human being to develop my desire to learn Linux so I wanted to share this blog to anyone who wants to learn LINUX.

me

Generated image

ASR

Active Search Results

banner

belajar bisnis affiliasi

SEO

Free SEO Tools

saung web

Saung Web

GAYA

alexa

trafick visitor

free counters
Web hosting for webmasters